Friday, October 3, 2014

Academic Shoot

lines
1)I thought I followed this rule pretty well because the lines in the photo look really cool and add a good element to the photo.
2)The subject in this photo is the wiring because the boy is blurred out
3)i think it is because that is what the camera is focused on.
4)I think i followed it

Balance
1) I think this is balanced because the two people balance out the picture.
2) I think the subject is the two people.
3) I think it is because thats the main point in the story.
4)I think i followed it well.

Framing
1) I think this is framing because the lines that lead to the end and then the bottom of the picture is the third side.
2) The main focus in this picture is her.
3) this is very clear because everything else is kinda burred out.
4) i think i followed this rule.

Rule Of Thirds
1) i think this is rule of thirds because she is on the far right side instead of in the direct middle of the picture.
2) the main focus in this picture is her.
3) i think she is because the background is very plain and she is wearing bright pink.
4) I think i followed the rule.

Simplicity
1) i think this is simplicity because the background is very plane and she is wearing a bright color.
2) she is the main point in the picture.
3) yes, because she is wearing a very bright color.
4) I think i followed the rule.

1 comment:

  1. Reagan, your photos are lovely. I especially like the lines and framing shots, I think they were really interesting. Maybe just work a little on filling the frame a bit more, but they look great :)

    ReplyDelete