Wednesday, May 13, 2015

iMovie Preview

1.    In this video/reading tutorial, I was taught many aspects of using the very technical and complicating iMovie. The first thing was obviously how to start a new project. There are a couple ways to do this. The key factors of using iMovie, as an overview, are knowing how to open, save and edit a project.
    The woman demonstrating the aspects of iMovie was very helpful as she used multiple examples to portray all of iMovie's complex abilities. Some minor yet very rewarding things I learned how to do were certain details, such as adding cool effects like electricity and fairy dust, and changing the font and appearance of text of the screen. 

2. One thing I had already previously known about iMovie is the fact that you have to select and drag the clips you want to use in your project in the spots that you want. I knew this because I have used the app once or twice. 

3. Today, I learned many new things. One important thing that I learned is that connect your own camera/video device very easily, therefor enabling someone to add there own personal moments to a project.

4. Because iMovie is very technical and confusing, I am concerned that I may make the wrong move and all of my progress will be lost. Or, I will be clueless on how to use it.

5. I am confident that I will be able to complete the project in time and add all the fun and interesting details I would like.

6. Some possible themes I think i may do are a day in the life of my family or making of something 

No comments:

Post a Comment