Saturday, February 21, 2015

best of 2014


I think this is my favorite because ebola was a big part of 2014 and effected not only the us but almost all of africa.
This was another favorite because i think this photo is very funny and i love ellen and all the people in this picture. Most of the people in this selfie i know and love.
This was also one of my favorites for 2014 because, the Ferguson shooting was very heard of and important to everyone around the United states. with protests happening everywhere.





1. In my opinion, the best song of 2014 was blank space by Taylor Swift because her new album 1989 is one of her best albums she has ever recorded, I thought for this being her first album that was not country she did pretty well with it . The song and music video is so catchy and easy to love. The song is so well done and really fits Taylor perfectly.
2. In my opinion, the best movie of 2014 was Mockingjay part 2 because that was one of my favorites and it was very well done. I liked how the movie really left me hanging, which it does all the time and in every movie. I love all the actors and it was intense and amazing. 
3.  I think the most important news story of 2014 was the ebola story because ebola was huge in 2014. In Africa and Dallas, it was huge, and United States started freaking out a little bit because we have never faced anything like this and we all worried. In africa, it is major and people all around the world have been ignoring it until they are apart of it.
4. The most important person of 2014 was Beyonce because Beyonce is such an icon for women around the world and she is just such a boss at what she does. She has had a daughter and still looks amazing! She is just one of the best role models to everyone.
5. The biggest entertainment story of 2014 was Kim and Kanye's wedding. This wedding was so important and everyone knew about it. The Kardashians show, which everyone has heard of, showed the actual wedding in progress and it was an experience not to miss out. 
1. One thing that i will remember from the winter break is all the amazing presents and just hanging out with my relatives and friends. I would say this was my favorite winter break.
2. My new years resolutions for this year is to stay more focused in school and get better grades and receive first place for my solo. 
3. I am looking forward to the summer of 2015 because for dance we are going to nationals in Orlando, Florida and we are spending 2 weeks there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment