Monday, April 13, 2015

Sensory overload

I don't completely agree with this statement. I believe people define their environment by the actual buildings and not by the things we buy. Of course, sometimes we do think of the objects, but it depends on the person and place.
Other than that, I really enjoyed the photographs. They were visually pleasing and interesting to look at. As a photographer, it made me wish I could go somewhere as interesting as that to take pictures. If one of my parents worked at this place when I was a kid, I would always want to go to work with them and look around at all the colorful displays. It would be really fun to be a child of someone who worked at Commodity City.
My favorite photo was the one of the fake flower stand. It's really vibrant, and the way the flowers sort of frame the woman is really nice. I also like how the flowers cover the walls of the stand and take up most of the space in the stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment